all the reasons you need to visit nashville this sUMMER
Celebrate summertime in Nashville with rates from $189 per night over select dates through August 2019. From Live on the Green, to CMA Fest, Hot Chicken Festival and more, there is no shortage of attractions and events to experience this season in Music City.
Call 855-420-3508 or click the button below to book.
Only for select dates through August 2019. Offer based upon availability and subject to terms and conditions. Offer is not combinable with any other offers.
nashville's top ten for sUMMER
This season, Nashville is heating up with can't miss activities and events for all ages. Check out our top ten picks below:
- Lightning 100's Live on the Green (8/15, 8/22, 8/29-9/1) Live On The Green is a free outdoor music festival produced and presented by local radio station Lightning 100, held at Public Square Park in Nashville. The Festival showcases the city’s emerging musical talent and highlights well-known national acts.
- Arrington Vineyards Music in the Vines (Saturdays & Sundays, April - October) Every Saturday and Sunday, Arrington Vineyards hosts live jazz groups in their pavilion by the main tasting lodge and live bluegrass bands by the Grand Barn. Both music events are free! Head out and enjoy the vineyard grounds with family and friends while listening to great music and enjoying award-winning wines.
- CMA Fest (6/6 - 6/9) Hundreds of country music artists perform on multiple stages throughout downtown Nashville Thursday through Sunday, June 6-9. CMA Fest is a one-of-a-kind festival with artists donating their time to perform so ticket proceeds can directly benefit high-quality music programs across the country through the CMA Foundation.
- Fourth of July in Music City (7/4) Celebrate the 4th of July with a day of live music, family fun, and the country's best fireworks.
- Music City Hot Chicken Festival (7/4) The annual Music City Hot Chicken Festival brings together the local community and visitors to celebrate the uniquely-Nashville dish, Hot Chicken. Visitors can enjoy Hot Chicken from Nashville's best Hot Chicken establishments, cold beer from Yazoo and other delicious edibles from local vendors.
- Musicians Corner (Fridays & Saturdays, May & June) Musicians Corner will return to Centennial Park for its ten year celebration with a two-day kickoff on Friday, May 10 and Saturday, May 11. The series provides free public access to live music and supports local and emerging artists.
- Tomato Art Fest (8/9 - 8/10) The 16th annual Tomato Art Fest's 2-day celebration welcomes everyone to East Nashville August 9th and 10th, 2019 for a fun and wacky day of art, music, food, costumes, contests, shopping, kids activities, and more!
- Hike at Radnor Lake State Park Radnor Lake has some of the highest hills in the Nashville Basin. Wildlife is amazingly abundant, and you can observe hundreds of species of natural ecological diversity through the many different hiking trails in the park!
- Nashville Sounds / Nashville Soccer Club Head out and enjoy the summer weather at a ball game! Both the Nashville Sounds baseball team and Nashville Soccer Club play throughout the whole summer at First Tennessee Park.
- Nashville Shores Nashville Shores is a 385-acre family recreation destination located on Percy Priest Lake in Nashville. It is comprised of a first-class water park, ropes courses and zip lines, RV campground, lakeview cabins, a 310-slip marina, boat rental business, and many other attractions for all ages!