FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND
Booking with Confidence
The safety and well-being of our guests, associates, and community are of the utmost importance to us.
We continue to closely monitor all industry and government guidance and direction regarding COVID-19, including information supplied by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), City of Nashville, and the State of Tennessee.
We are proud to be named a 2021 AAA Inspector’s Best Of Housekeeping hotel. This award indicates Hutton Hotel’s cleanliness and condition rank in the top 25% of the 27,000 AAA Inspected and Diamond Designated hotels. To further enhance safety and reduce risk for our guests and associates, we have implemented the following sanitation and safety protocols based on the most current information available for the hospitality industry.
Our current initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Sanitizing shared equipment and high-touch areas (especially public spaces) after each interaction, as well as on a regular schedule throughout the day
- Addition of hand sanitizer / sanitizing wipe dispensers at hotel entrance, lobby, elevator landing, exercise areas, and meeting spaces
- Daily housekeeping services by request (room must be vacated by guest during service)
- Replacing high-touch items (pens, pads, etc.) with digital platforms for menu offerings and in-room services
- Sanitizing all guest door handles throughout the day
- Providing key drop box at check-out and sanitizing keys before reuse
- Allowing contactless check-out over the phone from guest room
- Adding individually wrapped plastic water glasses/ insulated coffee cups in rooms