10TH ANNIVERSARY PACKAGE
In celebration of Hutton Hotel’s 10th Anniversary, get the full Music City experience without leaving the excitement of the hotel. Discover a new artist with tickets the hotel’s new music venue, Analog, relax and renew with a spa service in one of our cozy treatment suites; indulge in a night of fun at WestEnd Kitchen & Bar; plus valet parking and daily breakfast in room or in the restaurant.
10th Anniversary Package Includes:
- Tickets to an Analog public event, based upon availability for up to two guests (up to a $50 credit)
- A spa services credit of $200 per room. Treatments are based upon availability.
- A dinner credit to WestEnd Kitchen & Bar of $150 per room
- Valet parking for one vehicle
- Daily breakfast in room or in restaurant for up to two guests ($35 credit per room, per day)
Minimum 2 night stay. Package must be booked 14 days prior to arrival. Tickets to Analog is based upon ticket availability and blackout dates apply. Credits have no cash value and must be used during dates of stay. Dinner is a credit of $150, breakfast is a credit of $35 per day. Analog entry is a credit of up to $50, guest pays any overage. Spa services are a credit of $200, guest pays any overage. Package is for two guests. Additional guests pay retail for services and credits. Valet is a credit of $80 for two nights parking for one car.
10 Things we love about nashville - and you will too
Of all the places to see and things to do in Music City, we have some favorites, and we hope you will love them too. Join us in celebrating our 10th year as part of Nashville's community by checking out the 10 things we love most about our city.
- Live music at over 200 venues across the city, including the must sees - the historical Ryman Auditorium and The Grand Ole Opry
- Arts and culture at Frist Art Museum, Centennial Park and the Fisk University Galleries
- Tour of Third Man Records and Nashville's historic RCA Studio B
- Walk through the memories of Music City at Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and The Johnny Cash Museum
- A day at Cheekwood Estate & Gardens
- Create your own letterpress at the legendary Hatch Show Print
- Hike through Radnor Lake State Park or Percy Warner Park
- "Honky Tonk" through Broadway
- Sip on authentic Tennessee Whiskey at Nelson's Green Brier Distillery
- Nashville's famous hot chicken from our neighbor, Hattie B's
After 10 exciting years, we have so many memories to reflect on - and we know you do too! Share your favorite memory staying with us using the hashtag #Hut10 for a chance to win big. Every month we'll pick our favorite memory and reward a special someone with a unique gift to say thank you!
#Hut10 is a giveaway to increase brand awareness and customer loyalty by encouraging former visitors of Hutton Hotel to share their favorite memory on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram using the hashtag “#Hut10.” People who submit a post using the hashtag will be entered to win one of nine (9) individual prizes throughout the annual year or one (1) grand prize that will be awarded in December 2019. Winners will be randomly chosen each month from all the users who shared a relevant post including #Hut10. Each person is eligible to win one (1) prize and will be removed from the pool of contestants after their name has been drawn. Winners will be notified via direct message on the social network from which they were selected. Communication will come from Hutton Hotel’s official social media channels. Winners will need to respond to those messages to claim their prizes.