10 Reasons to Visit Nashville this Spring
This season, Nashville is heating up with can’t miss activities and events for all ages. Check out our top ten picks below:
- Earth Day Festival (April 20) Nashville’s Earth Day Festival is a free, family friendly event with live entertainment through out the day celebrated each year in April. With over a hundred family-friendly booths, hosted by community groups, environmental organizations and government agencies, Earth Day is a fun festival for all ages.
- NFL Draft (April 25 – 27) NFL Draft Experience presented by Oikos® Triple Zero is a free-admission, three-day football festival held outside Nissan Stadium. Representing the largest festival footprint ever created by the NFL, fans can participate in interactive exhibits, immersive games, virtual reality experiences, free player autograph sessions and more.
- Franklin Main Street Festival (April 27 – 28) The Heritage Foundation of Williamson County’s 36th Annual Main Street Festival, is one of the of the largest events in the Southeast. The festival is expected to draw a crowd of about 100,000 for a fun-filled weekend of music, arts and crafts, food and children’s activities.
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon (April 27-28) Celebrate the 20th Running of St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville with live music, health & fitness expos, and a very special Finish Line Concert!
- Nash Spring Bash (April 29) Project 615’s 4th annual Nash Spring Bash is a festival celebrating all things Nashville. It’s a FREE and family-friendly event that is open to the public where you can enjoy music, your favorite food trucks and over 50 local business vendors.
- Cinco De Mayo (May 5) From restaurant specials, to parties and more, Nashville is the place to be to celebrate Cinco De Mayo this spring!
- Iroquois Steeplechase (May 11) Race day is filled with glamour, fun and suspense and you won’t want to miss a minute of it. The Iroquois Steeplechase is the premier spring event in Nashville and is packed with entertaining and exciting activities for all ages.
- Nashville Rosé Festival (May 18) Don’t miss the second-annual Nashville Rosé Festival! One of the city’s most talked- and instagrammed-about events last year, they are celebrating their second year in East Nashville’s East Park while supporting the Tennessee Breast Cancer Coalition.
- Margarita Festival (May 18) It’s tequila time! Join the Nashville Scene for the 8th annual Margarita Festival at Walk of Fame Park! Your ticket gets you entry to the event and 15 margarita samples from the city’s best marg makers. Sip and vote for your favorite while DJs rock the park.
- Analog Performances Check out an incredible lineup of performers this spring taking the stage at Analog including An Evening of Magic with Justin Flom, Girls Write Nashville, Nick Black, Marcus Scott, Nicole Boggs, Blake Ruby, and so much more!