1. Information You Provide to Hutton . Hutton receives and stores information that you provide on the Web Sites. It is your choice whether to provide Hutton with such information. You may be asked to provide Hutton with personal information (including, but not limited to your first and last name, email address, street address, city and state, zip code, company, password, and user name). You may choose to provide credit card and billing information to Hutton through the Web Sites, make a hotel or restaurant reservation, request event planning information, enter sweepstakes, contests or giveaways or make other arrangements regarding the Hutton. However, if you choose not to provide Hutton with certain information, you may not be able to use certain parts and/or features of the Web Sites.
2. Information Collected Automatically and Its Use . Hutton automatically receives and stores certain types of information, whenever you use the Web Sites, in the form of cookies. Cookies are files that are set on your computer through your web browser which enable the Web Sites to recognize you. You may configure your web browser to not accept cookies. If you configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may not be able to use certain parts and/or features of the Web Sites.
Log file information is automatically reported by your web browser each time you view a web page. When you register with or view the Web Sites, Hutton's servers automatically record certain information that your web browser sends whenever you visit any website. These server logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type and language, number of clicks, domain names of web sites visited, pages viewed, and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time.
When you use the Web Sites, Hutton may employ clear gifs (a.k.a. web beacons), which are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of users without collecting any personally identifiable information about you. Clear gif, cookies, and log file information are non-personally identifiable information because such information is not collected or used in such a way that an individual user can be identified, for example, by name or email address.
Hutton may use this non-personally identifiable information to improve the quality and design of the Web Sites and to create new features and services by storing, tracking, and analyzing your preferences and trends. Hutton uses non-personally identifiable information to: (a) remember information so that you may not have to re-enter it during your current or subsequent visits to the Web Sites; (b) monitor the effectiveness of Hutton's marketing campaigns; (c) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors and traffic; (d) diagnose or fix technology problems; (e) provide custom, personalized content and information; and (f) access your information after you sign in. To perform these functions, non-personally identifiable information may be shared with third parties.
Hutton uses the information directly provided by you to reserve your room and/or your dining experience, respond to you, communicate with you, respond to your customer care issues, billing, and to conduct internal evaluations.
After making a reservation or completing your stay at the Hutton, unless you tell us otherwise, the information you provide may be used by Hutton for direct marketing of other products, services, special offers and/or promotions provided by Hutton or the products and services of selected reputable third parties with whom the Hutton has a strategic marketing relationship (because they offer products or services that Hutton believes would of interest to you). If you do not wish to receive this information, you may indicate so by accessing the unsubscribe link.
3. Sharing Your Personally Identifiable Information . Hutton does not sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for commercial purposes. However, Hutton does utilize third parties to perform functions on our behalf, such as billing, sending e-mail messages, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service, opportunities for new services, and administration. These third parties have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions and are not permitted to use it for other purposes.
In our sole discretion, Hutton may release your personal and non-personally identifiable information when appropriate to comply with the requirements of law or legal process, if required to do so by law, or in the belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. copyright law) or respond to a court order, request from law enforcement, subpoena, or search warrant. Hutton may, but is not obligated to, share collected information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities, including fraud, potential threats to public safety or the physical safety of any person, violations of our Legal Notice, or as otherwise permitted by law. Hutton also reserves the right to disclose information that Hutton believes is appropriate or necessary to enforce our Legal Notice, take precautions against liability and credit risk, to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, to protect the security or integrity of our Website, and to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of us, our customers or others.
5. Minors and Children . Safeguarding the personal information of children is very important to the Hutton. Hutton encourages children to ask a parent or guardian for permission before accessing our Web Sites. You must be 18 years old to use the Web Sites and make any type of reservation with Hutton. If you are under 18, please do not use or access the Web Sites at any time or attempt to reserve a room or make dining reservations online. Hutton does not sell or market, knowingly solicit information from, or sell products or services for purchase to people under 13.
6. Other Sites. The Website contains hyperlinks to other websites. Hutton is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those websites, including without limitation, the use of personally identifiable information about you collected by those websites.
7. International Users . The Website is hosted in the United States and is intended for and directed to users in the United States. Users of this Website from different countries do so at their sole risk.
8. Transfer or Assignment . Hutton reserves the right to transfer or assign the information Hutton has collected, including as part of a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy or other change of control.
10. Opt Out . Hutton may use your information to notify you of important changes to the Website, services, reservations, confirmations, and special offers. If you do not want to receive such notices, send an email message to Hutton with such instructions.
Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or special offers. If Hutton has provided any third party with your personal information, you will have to contact the third-party directly with any opt-out request.