Book with Confidence
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is our top priority. As such, we have modified our cancellation policies so you can book your stay with confidence.
- All bookings will have a 24 hour cancellation period, until 12 noon the day prior to arrival (updated March 23, 2020).
- We are waiving all cancellation fees for individual hotel stays through May 2020 (updated March 23, 2020).
We along with our management company, are reinforcing our already stringent hygiene standards and following all guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, the World Health Organization and local health authorities. Specific steps Hutton Hotel is taking include:
- We have reiterated to our associates the importance of everyday actions that can help prevent the spread of infection that cause respiratory illnesses. Each morning at our daily meetings we review the information to ensure our team is taking the necessary precautions to mitigate potential illness.
- We are spending extra time cleaning the hotel with an anti-viral solution officially approved for this purpose with a particular focus on sanitizing hand contact surfaces such as door handles, tables, desks remote controls, telephones, light switches, faucets, hair dryers, etc.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- In the back of house, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
- We have placed alcohol-based hand sanitizers and tissues in convenient locations for guest and associate use in both public and staff-only areas.
We recommend following the information provided on the CDC website for ways that you can protect yourself from becoming ill: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about and we also encourage you to wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer and/or anti-bacterial wipes when traveling.
For the most updated information, please recommend referring to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authorities.
We sincerely thank you for choosing to stay at Hutton Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you.