Book with Confidence
The safety and wellbeing of our guests, associates, and community are of the utmost importance to us. We continue to closely monitor all industry and government guidance and direction regarding COVID-19, including information supplied by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), City of Nashville, and the State of Tennessee.
We are proud to be named a 2021 AAA Inspector’s Best Of Housekeeping hotel. This award indicates Hutton Hotel's cleanliness and condition rank in the top 25% of the 27,000 AAA Inspected and Diamond Designated hotels. To further enhance safety and reduce risk for our guests and associates, we have implemented the following sanitation and safety protocols based on the most current information available for the hospitality industry.
Our current initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Sanitizing shared equipment and high touch areas (especially public spaces) after each interaction, as well as on a regular schedule throughout the day
- Addition of hand sanitizer / sanitizing wipe dispensers at hotel entrance, lobby, elevator landing, exercise areas, and meeting spaces
- Implementation of maximum occupancy restrictions and social distancing guidelines in public spaces, including restrooms and elevators
- Contactless, self-service credit card swipers and glass protectors between front desk agents and guests
- All guests and associates are asked to abide by the Nashville/Davidson County Mandatory Face Covering Order that went into effect May 6, 2020. Face coverings will be provided for guests upon request.
- Daily housekeeping services are available upon request, but room has to be vacated by guest for associates to enter the room to provide such service.
- Removing high touch point items (pens, pads and etc.) in rooms and moving to digital platforms for menu offerings and in-room services
- Sanitizing all guest door handles throughout the day
- Providing key drop box at check-out and will be sanitizing keys after each guest use before re-using
- Allowing contactless check-out over the phone from guest room
- All associates, including our Housekeeping Team, will wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including face masks and disposable gloves changed between each room cleaning, during all operations
- All associates will practice social distancing and remain six feet away from other employees and guests at all times, while still providing the highest level of hospitality that guests have come to expect at Hutton Hotel
- Adding individually wrapped plastic water glasses/ insulated coffee cups in rooms