Maps & Directions
Get swept up in the essence and energy of downtown Nashville at Hutton Hotel. Located in the heart of the fashionable West End, this award-winning hotel affords countless opportunities to explore vibrant Music City attractions, cutting-edge clubs and live music venues, along with the cosmopolitan shopping, dining, and nightlife that make Nashville one of the most exciting cities in the South.
- Right near Vanderbilt University where you will be moments from Vanderbilt football, Vanderbilt medical and the Vanderbilt law campus.
- Ideally situated in the heart of the city, at a super-central West End address, a short walk from The Parthenon and Vanderbilt University
- 1.1 miles from Bridgestone Arena
- Only 10 minutes from the Country Music Hall of Fame, Music City Center and downtown's famous music venues
- Just 10 minutes from Ryman Auditorium and other Grand Ole Opry venues
- A short walk from Music Row, Vanderbilt Medical Center, Belmont University, Centennial Medical Center, Baptist Medical Center, the Gulch, HCA and Caterpillar Financial
- Just 1.7 miles from the Tennessee Titans' Nissan Stadium
- A convenient 8 miles from Nashville International Airport
From Nashville International Airport:
- Merge onto I-40W. Keep Left to take I-40 W via EXIT 211A toward Memphis.
- Take EXIT 209A toward US-70 / BROADWAY / US-431 / US-70S.
- Stay Straight to go onto 13TH AVE S.
- Turn Left onto BROADWAY / US-431 / US-70 / US-70S / TN-1 / TN-24.
- Continue to follow US-70S / TN-1.
- End at 1808 W End Ave.