Responsible Green Business. Nashville’s Most Eco-Friendly Hotel.
Like the world around us, our commitment to sustainability is ever-evolving.
Green mindfulness influences everything we do—from guest transportation to interior design. We are green from the ground up: in fact, the building itself is a re purposed office building, a Nashville landmark dating to the 1970s, redesigned to meet and exceed 21st century needs. Recognized by the Tennessee Hospitality Association for Green Initiatives, Hutton is Nashville’s greenest hotel.
Discover where our eco-friendly passion can be found, in places both seen and unseen:
- Highly renewable bamboo flooring and furnishings
- Card readers that disable guest room lighting when a guest exits
- LED or fluorescent lighting throughout the hotel; we have virtually no incandescent lighting!
- Digital shower thermostats (Suites only)
- Energy-efficient LED exterior signage
- Recycling program for paper and plastics
- Laundry water recycling process that conserves water, heat and chemicals
- Linen reuse program
- Dual flush commodes
- Reclaimed wood furnishings in 1808 Grille, our signature restaurant
- Dispensed soap, shampoo and conditioner in guest rooms to reduce plastic waste
- Biodegradable cleaning products
- Bronze exterior glass is the highest rated for thermal insulation
- Eco-friendly hybrid courtesy vehicles
- Eco Disc elevators in our conference/event center reduce energy consumption by 70%
- Low Albedo roofing system designed to absorb and sustain heat
- Dyson Air blade hand dryers and linens (no paper towels) in public restrooms reduce paper waste
- Water free urinals in public restrooms
- A state-of-the-art mechanical energy recovery wheel system preconditions air before heating/cooling for maximum efficiency
- Highly efficient mechanical systems in the public areas and offices
- Blink electric car charging stations