A Whimsical Approach to New American Cuisine
Hutton's signature restaurant 1808 Grille blends traditional Southern dishes with global flavors. Reclaimed wood décor and a warm, organic color palette form the backdrop for an elegant yet casual atmosphere in which to experience the award-winning farm to table cuisine of Executive Chef Jake Strang.
For the convenience of our guests, 1808 offers complimentary valet and self-parking.
- Breakfast: 6:30am - 10:30am daily
- Lunch: 11:30am - 2:00pm Monday - Friday
- Brunch: 10:30am – 2:00pm Saturday & Sunday
- Dinner: 5:30pm - 9:30pm Sunday – Thursday, 5:30pm - 10:00pm Friday & Saturday
- 1808 Bar: 10:30am - 12:00am Sunday – Thursday, 10:30am - 1:00am Friday & Saturday
- 1808 Happy Hour: 4:00pm - 6:00pm Monday – Saturday, 3:00pm-8:00pm Sunday
Reservations: Please call 615.340.0012 or reserve on OpenTable.com.
In Room Dining
Many of 1808's most-loved dishes are available for 24-hour dining in the privacy of your hotel room.
For those wanting a lighter morning meal or snack, visit the Java Bar in the hotel lobby. Quick and healthy 'Grab and Go' options include yogurt & granola, fresh fruit, a selection of fresh pastries, and made-to-order hot breakfast sandwiches, along with coffee, tea, and juice.