A Whimsical Approach to New American Cuisine
Hutton’s signature restaurant 1808 Grille blends traditional Southern dishes with global flavors. Reclaimed wood décor and a warm, organic color palette form the backdrop for an elegant yet casual atmosphere in which to experience the award-winning farm to table cuisine and of Executive Chef Charles Phillips, Health Chef for the National Foundation for Cancer Research.
For the convenience of our guests, 1808 offers complimentary valet and self-parking.
- Breakfast: 6:30am - 10:30am daily
- Lunch: 11:30am - 2:00pm Monday - Friday
- Brunch: 10:30am – 2:00pm Saturday & Sunday
- Dinner: 5:30pm - 9:30pm Sunday – Thursday, 5:30pm - 10:00pm Friday & Saturday
- 1808 Bar: 10:30am - 12:00am Sunday – Thursday, 10:30am - 1:00am Friday & Saturday
- 1808 Happy Hour: 4:00pm - 6:00pm Monday – Saturday, 3:00pm-8:00pm Sunday
Reservations: Please call 615.340.0012 or reserve on OpenTable.com .
In Room Dining
Many of 1808’s most-loved dishes are available for 24-hour dining in the privacy of your hotel room. To order, simply dial extension TK from your room phone.
For those wanting a lighter morning meal or snack, visit the Java Bar in the hotel lobby. Quick and healthy ‘Grab and Go’ options include yogurt & granola, fresh fruit, a selection of fresh pastries, and made-to-order hot breakfast sandwiches, along with coffee, tea, and juice.